Minazuki: Month of hydrangea

Uzuki in Minazuki

Cooking is so delightful and cooking with somebody is so enjoyable!
Looking forward to cooking with you in my private kitchen !

It is my cooking class' 11th anniversary this year!
I'd like to express my deepest gratitude to you all!


Kamonasu (Kyoto eggplant/aubergine) season has started!
Please have a look at here


Kamonasu no Dengaku

For vegetable lovers -
Erin and Simon of Never Ending Voyage
Kate of Kind Eats -
Emi’s warmth and vibrant energy is contagious. She is incredibly friendly and welcomed us into her home as if we were old friends visiting from out of town...
Stacy of Stacy Faces

Some of my recipes have been invited to 'EXPO Worldrecipes 2015 in Milano' -
Could you have a look at

'EXPO Worldrecipes 2015'


Please visit kyotouzuki.com and Pottery Uzuki blogpage

Expo Milano 2015 - Contributor - worldrecipes

Soybean rice by Julia